Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Working Digitally pt. 1, The Tablet Monitor

A lot of people ask about how I can paint on a computer. And there is a lot I can say on the matter, But I am going to start with what I use to input. 

 Its a Tablet Monitor which connects to my regular computer and allows me to draw on the screen. Its got 2048 levels of pen pressure sensitivity which means that If I push hard my paint comes thick and my brush is larger. If I draw softly my paint comes out thin (transparent) and my brush is thinner. 


These are some figures I started today and have been working on entirely digitally. 
I can chat a bit more about the programs I use later. 

P.S. The monitor itself is a Yiynova MSP19u+. It works just as well as any wacom product I have used, the only draw back is that it doesn't have tilt sensitivity. But I never use tilt so Im not troubled. 
I have had some problems with the pen, but I figured it all out. 

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!



Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.