Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Art Classes

Starting in January I am going to offer some art classes!


I am still working out the details but I would love to start spreading the word and gauging interest.

The plan is to do some all age classes that explore the foundational skills of making art.
Possibly even an 'open studio' class that will involve a very casual atmosphere where people can bring in whatever projects they are working on an get some help. Start new drawings or paintings and work through them to completion.

These classes will be for young (12+), campus aged, and old alike, all skill levels.

If there is enough interest we can start to branch off into different media, styles and subject matter.

IF you would be interested in any of the programs I have talked about, or perhaps some that I have not then contact me and let me know! and spread the word!


Leave a Reply

Powered by Blogger.